"Austin Digital Printing just completed a large order for my firm. What a great job they did, all at a great value and in a short period. I look forward to working with them more in the future and would suggest you give them a try."
— John A. Hay III,
Hay Compere PLLC,
Attorney at Law
Many new customers come to us with questions about digital printing: How high is the quality? Is it really offset printing? How exactly does digital printing work? A tour of our facilities lets us show some successful solutions of customers' work and how our people, and the design process, make the difference. It all begins with your files.
When you visit us, here's what you can expect:
- Your digital files are checked for accuracy, a process called preflighting, and then sent directly to press.
- An on-demand single print replaces a conventional proof instantly on your paper choice, using the same inks we use for the final product.
- When you approve your proof, the project is ready to print. The file is queued from our servers to the press for production.
- For most runs, we use our Ricoh Press, whice sends the file directly to the print cylinders. Since there is no paper movement between each application of the four colors, perfect registration and color balance are automatic.
- For larger runs, digital waterless offset presses are used. Direct from disk-to-press, the plates are imaged on the press in perfect registration. Because there is very little to adjust, only a few make-ready copies are needed to produce the high-quality digital offset printing that Austin Digital Printing is famous for.
- The final piece is then sent for bindery, finish out and delivery. Our process can provide proofs in 24 hours and final delivery can be 24 hours after approval. Even quicker when the need arises.
It's that simple every time, and we're ready to prove it every day.